Supply and installation of timber roof trusses and roof coverings.
CFS ROOFING has been servicing the timber trusses industry since 1994; specialising in the design, supply and installation of prefabricated trusses and roof coverings in the domestic as well as the commercial industry. We pride ourselves in having completed numerous projects in association with some of the leading contractors and manufacturers in South Africa.
SHEETING & FLASHING
Over Tile Flashing
Under Tile Flashing
Roll Top Ridging
Double Roman Plus
Double Roman PlusLudlow
WE ALSO SUPPLY & INSTALL THE FOLLOWING
Laminated Timber Beams
Office blocks, Factories, Shopping malls, School’s and hospital’s
We strive to be committed to service and quality workmanship and not forgetting the importance of being cost effective. This however comes with accurate planning and design with the typical design that has been put to the table by the professional team (Architect’s / Engineers). Should such information not be available, we have the expertise to resolve any design complications to suit the building requirements to complete the installation of the roof structure.
We cater for all the domestic requirements whether it is an alteration/addition, new residence, townhouses development/cluster development. Our scope of work includes the following:
- Timber roof trusses and all relevant sundry materials for a complete installation.
- Any additional sundry requirements – Under tile membrane, Insulation membrane, fascia and barge boards etc.
- Concrete roof tiles by various manufacturer’s:
Marley, Lafarge/Monier roofing, Brickor etc.
- Metal sheeting by various manufacturers’ – Chromadek or galvanised options.
- Installation of all the above including certification.
- Free quotations and advice on the designs.
- Collection of drawings for quotation purposes.
- On site measurements should the above not be available.
- Meetings with professional team (Architect’s/Engineers) to discuss any design / aesthetic requirements.
- Timber truss design drawings supplied for approval by Architect’s / Engineers or for the installation of timber trusses should client undertake to do so.
- All timber roof structures are certified by a registered professional Engineer on completion as required by the national building regulations.
NO PROJECT IS TO BIG OR TO SMALL TO COMPLETE
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.